Thursday, May 20, 2010

Something new for Paper Makeup Stamps!

After many requests, Paper Makeup Stamps has decided to offer it's first ever Card Kit! This kit is called Celestial Possibilities and includes a brand new Beautiful Day Fairy stamp, a coordinating Word Art stamp as well as coordinating cardstock, designer paper, ribbon, brads, and more! Did I mention this one also comes with a $5 coupon towards your next purchase of $20 or more?? Oh yeah, this kit is super awesome! And this fairy is exclusive to the kit and she is gorgeous!

Have I got your attention? Want to know what it looks like? Click HERE for more details and to see the kit in action or Click HERE to buy the kit for yourself! It's being offered at a special introductory price of just $20! And when it's gone...it's gone!

My fellow Makeup Artists and I are super excited about this card kit and hope that you like it!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps