Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps May Release: Day #2- It's a Diem Kind of Day

So what do you think of the May Release for Paper Makeup Stamps so far? I know you've only seen one day, but weren't those new Word Art stamps fabulous???

Today is Day 2 of the Release Sneaks and you are sooooo going to love what we have for you today! One of our most favorite designers Diem has produced a couple more fantabulous new fairies for this month and we are also introducing a NEW LINE of stamps from Diem! This month we are showcasing the first of many great animal stamps in the line LUCY!

Isn't she too freakin' cute?? As soon as I saw her I knew I HAD to have her and boy, she is soooo much fun to color! I used one of the Verve stamps layouts(VSAPRBP3) for this card and then went with a Rose Red, Black and White combo. I was practicing my gray coloring skills and I am actually pretty darn happy about my results! LOL! I paper pieced Lucy's dress and purse and then I cut her out with my Sm. Circle Nesties. And of course I HAD to add sparkle to her little dress...naturally! The rose red layer was run through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder and then I lightly went over it with my pumice stone to let some of the white show through.

The inside of the card is stamped with "Just a Note" (another new stamp for the month!) and then I added the lines with a fine line pen.

Card Details
Stamps: Lucy
-to be released May 7th (PMS)
Coloring: Copics (C1, C3, C5, Blender, R20), SU Marker (Rose Red) and Memento Fine Line
Paper: CS-Rose Red, Basic Black, White (SU); DP: "Jr. Varsity" (SU), "B&W Fancy Swirls" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: Sm. Circle Nestabilities, "Stardust" Stickles, Cuttlebug with "Swiss Dots" EF, flat back silver gems, black satin ribbon, white opaque pen, pumice stone

I am so darn tickled with this card. Probably one of the best I've done in awhile and I'm going to be loathe to let it leave my house!

So do you want to see more of our Diem Day? Then head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and get a glimpse at what some of the other Makeup Artists came up with for today's sneak showcase!


All the stamps will be released on May 7th, the same day as our Release Day Blog Hop and Release Party over on our Forum! Make sure you mark your calendars to come join us for some gabby good times starting at 8pm (CST)!

3 Words of Love:

Chrissy D said...

Lisa, this is such a sweet card. Love that dancing mouse!

Christi said...

I am in LOVE with that dp!! This card is precious!!!

Carma said...

This is fabulous. Love the layers and sparkle on her dress.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps