Thursday, May 06, 2010

May Release for Paper Makeup Stamps: Day #3~Faith Hope and Love

Are you lovin' the Paper Makeup Stamps release so far?? I TOLD you it was a good one! Today the sneak is for the new stamp set Faith Hope and Love which is brought to us by a returning designer Lindsay Spencer!! This set is amazing and I have loved playing around with it! It is one of our larger sets with 6 images and 3 sentiments.

You have GOT to see what some of the Makeup Artists did with this set over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog!

What did I do? Well, you will have to wait until our review week...but I promise that you will like it!

Don't forget that tomorrow is release day and the day will start with our awesome Makeup Artist Blog Hop! Then the party will kick into gear at 8pm CST with gabbin' and announcing the prize winners from this week's sneaks--and of course, opening up all these great stamps for purchase!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps