Friday, May 07, 2010

May is the Perfect Time for a Release and a Hop!

Welcome to the next stop on your Paper Makeup Stamps May Release Makeup Artist Hop! If you have arrived here from Randee's Blog then you are in the right spot! If you arrived here by accident or because you were just doing some blurfing, then feel free to go back to the beginning of the hop which is the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog for all the details about the hop, the release and the discount code letters you will be gathering along your hop today!

As you've been seeing, our hop is also another Sneak Peak! We have been sharing all kinds of beautiful stamps with you and today I'm featuring one of the new Moody's:
Moody for Dragonflies.


She is yet another gorgeous Moody being added to the collection and a joy to color! This is one of those images that I started coloring before deciding on a color theme. So when I was done I was like "oh no!" because I had NO IDEA what paper I was going to use! Amazingly enough I found some paper with all the color tones I used, so I was saved! LOL! If you click on the image, I'm sure you will be able to get a better idea of all the things I added Stickles too on the image. There is "Waterfall" Stickles on the wings of the little dragonflies, "Yellow" stickles on the centers of several of the flowers and then "Waterfall" again on her dress. I decided to keep up my yellow bling with the randome gems I added to the card and the bow. Speaking of the bow, it may look nice, but it was a PAIN IN THE REAR to put together! LOL!

The sentiment "Hello Sunshine" is another one of the stamps being released this evening and the font is just gorgeous, don't you think?

The layout for this card is SC278.

Card Details
Stamps: "Moody for Dragonflies" and "Hello Sunshine" (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (E00, E49, E47, E37, E35, E21, Y21, Y00, YG01, YG03, YR23, B000, B00, B01, B02, 0)
Paper: CS-Pacific Blue and Summer Sun (SU); DP: "Good Morning Sunshine" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Sheer ribbon, split rings, flower charm, adhesive gems, Stickles, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and it's time to flitter your way to the next stop on your hop which is over at the lovely Danni's Blog!

Don't forget to snag the letter:


Don't forget that the Release Party starts tonight at 8:00 PM CST! You can find us on the PMS Forum where we're going to be chatting and having a delightful time! See you there!

14 Words of Love:

Christi Snow said...

LOL...I hate trying to find papers when I color first...it rarely works for me, but it looks like you did GREAT with it! Gorgeous card. I love the little bit of extra detail that the stickles add...beautiful! smiles...

Christi said...

Beautiful job!!! I love this!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is gorgeous hun!

Michelle said...

LOL The bow might have been a pain, but it was worth it. It's totally gorgeous! I love the colors and Stickles. Very pretty!

Tina said...

Oh Lisa, she is beautiful!

jan farnworth said...

very cute love the colors and ribbons.

Tangii said...

Love those colors! And that ribbon and charm are perfect! Great job Lisa!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

gorgeous :)

Gabby said...

You and Missy are in the same boat when it comes to coloring the image first! LOL! In the end though it's awesome! Love it!

Lisa Kind said...

Glad you took the time to do the bow, even though it was a pain! It's lovely, as is your Moody! So pretty!

Danni said...

Awesome card! Great layout!!

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card!!

dare713llflagg0 said...

從未遭遇失敗的人,對自己或是別人,都是一知半解的。........................................

Randee E said...

So fun! Love the layout! Hope you're having a wonderful vacation :0)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps