Thursday, May 13, 2010

For Grandma

Just wanted to share the Mother's Day card I made for my grandma this year. I combined my two favorite stamp companies with two of my newest sets.
The front features one of the images from the new Faith Hope Love set just released by Paper Makeup Stamps. You have already seen me use one of the other images from this set, but I really like this image too because it is super easy to color with my SU markers. I did the flowers using Cameo Coral for the tips and Rose Red for the base. The "Grandma" is from the Because of You Mother's Day set by Verve.
The inside of the card has more of the same floral image, but I have used two additional sentiments from the same Verve set.
Card Details
Stamps: Because of You (Verve) and Faith Hope Love (PMS)
Ink: Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive (SU)
Paper: CS-Rose Red & Cameo Coral (SU); DP- "Raspberry Tart" (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Rectangle Nesties, white gel pen, dimentionals, hole punch, white grosgrain ribbon

Needless to say my grandma was tickled with this card and immeadiately put it where everyone could see it in her cabinet.

I ended up being able to make cards for my aunt and two cousins and honestly they were each more tickled with the cards more than the gifts I included! LOL!

1 Words of Love:

Danni said...

How very pretty!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps