Monday, May 17, 2010

Did you hear the news?

It's time for the next Design Team Call for Paper Makeup Stamps! As a current member of the team, I must tell you that this is a special group of ladies to work with! You will NOT be sorry that you joined...it will be like having a little stamping family!

Don't be scared to try! I was scared stiff when I first entered and was shocked speechless when I made it! If I can, I know you can because I've seen what you ladies can do! Wowza!

So please, give it a try!

For all the details go to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog or CLICK HERE! I really REALLY hope that you will take a chance because if you make it you will NEVER regret it!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps