Thursday, May 20, 2010

Comfort, Strength and Peace

Here is a simple sympathy card that I made for a recent custom order.



I have been in a serious Old Olive and Chocolate Chip mode here lately, and I just think those colors are perfect for sympathy cards!
My go-to stamp set for anything related to Sympathy or Encouragement is always my "Forever in our Hearts" stamp set by Verve. It just has the BEST sentiments for this topic.

Card Details
Stamps
: "
Forever in our Hearts"(Verve)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU)
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (SU)
Accessories/Tools: olive satin ribbon, adhesive gems, "Textiles" embossing folder, Lg. Oval Nestabilities

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps