Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You're So Sweet (VSAPRBP1 & VSAPRBP4)

Here is my entry for two more of the challenges for the week long Verve Stamp April Release Beach Party! This one combines the color challenge (VSAPRBP1) of Orange, Aqua and Green with the fourth challenge--another sketch (VSAPRBP4).

This card took FOREVER to make, but I still like the finished product. Sort of.

The sentiment came from the Thankful Accents set and the two flowers are from the Because of You set (which I just got today!). As for the colors, pretend the orangeish yellow is more orange then yellow okay?? I couldn't find a good paper with a decent orange and I really liked this patterned paper set, so I made do with an orangeish-yellow.

Card Details
Stamps: Thankful Accents, Because of You (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Summer Sun, Green Galore (SU), White (GP); DP from stash
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities, paper piercer, 3/4" grosgrain ribbon, adhesive aqua gems, chalk

Three challenges down, two more to go! The last two are sketch challenges and I hope to get at least one of them tomorrow...we'll just have to see how it goes!
Have a delightful rest of the day!

2 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Great card! Love how you paper pieced the flowers!

ParisH_Cadiz0622 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps