Friday, April 30, 2010

So Sorry!

Well, I didn't realise it until about a few minutes ago that I haven't had anything new to share since Saturday! I've just been so busy with finishing up this school semester (DONE!!) and getting my blogs ready for next week's Sneak Peaks for the May Paper Makeup Stamps release, and packing for my vacation that I just didn't have a chance to get anything up...

But I will mention that the new challenge for this week's Makeup For the Weekend Challenge over on the PMS Blog is up and ready! It's an inspiration challenge--so head on over HERE to see what you have to do! I hope you will participate as you don't even have to use Paper Makeup Stamps!

And another reminder that the May Sneaks for Paper Makeup Stamps begin on May 4th! So stay tuned! This month's release is just AMAZING!!!

I'm headed out of town starting May 2nd to visit my family out on the west coast and won't be home until the 12th, so I have everything up and set to go for the Sneaks, Blog Hop and Review week while I'm gone, so make sure you come back and check in okay??

2 Words of Love:

Katie Cotton said...

i've totally done that! You look at the last post and you're like NO WAY! I didnt post at all?! haha! Have a wonderful vacation!

湖聿湖聿 said...

好中意你的BLOG阿~加油!........................................

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps