Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Raspberry Tart Thank You (VSAPRBP3)

It's another release at Verve Stamps and they are partying all week long! There are five great challenges (1 color & 4 Sketch) to play with and I have decided to give it a go! I mean, who can resist the chance to win the entire release or a nice gift certificate for the store to play with? I've been fortunate to win before and I'd be delighted to pull it off again! LOL!

I'm doing the challenges out of order...so my first one to share is VSAPRBP3.

My card features the Verve stamp set Thankful Accents. I used my new Raspberry Tart designer paper (on sale at Stampin' Up!) mixed with Rose Red and Cameo Coral paper. Can I just tell you how in LOVE I am with this paper?? (sigh) I'll try to take another of this card in the sun later today so you can get a better idea on how gorgeous that paper is...this picture makes the colors rather dull...

Card Details
Stamps: Thankful Accents (Verve)
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red and Cameo Coral (SU)
Paper: CS-Cameo Coral, Rose Red (SU), White (GP); DP-Raspberry Tart (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Sm. Circle Nestabilities, thread lace, green gem brads, "Stardust" Stickles, dimensionals


I hope to have the other 4 challenges to share as the week continues--so see you later!

3 Words of Love:

Danni said...

This is so pretty!

Angie said...

This card is gorgeous!!!! I love that paper too! I have this paper, but I can't get myself to use it, cuz its so pretty.. LOL
Oh, have a question, how do you get those pretty watermark's on you photos, did you make it yourself or have someone else do it, I need to get one of those made for my pics too:) Thanks

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love how you layered all the papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps