Friday, April 23, 2010

Rainbows for M4TW25

It's another Friday and I have a full day of cards to share today...but it will take me a bit to get them all up and running.

First let me remind you that today is a new challenge over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! The Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge #25 (M4TW25) this week comes from Makeup Artist Amber. She wants you to be inspired by RAINBOWS! And she wants to see every color of the rainbow represented on your creation! We hope you will play along! Remember that you don't have to use PMS stamps to play--just get inky! If you upload to SCS or PCP, make sure and use the tag M4TW25 so we can find your beautiful creation!

My project for the challenge ended up taking a trip completely down an unintended path! What started out as a card, ended up as a little pendant for me to hang on my bulletin board.
I used one of the quotes from the PMS Raindrops and Rainbows set. I used one of the circles in my Sm. Circle Nestabilites to cut the white layer and then did a second circle of thicker chipboard like material for the back. Before I attached them together I ruffled up some ribbon for the middle layer. Then attached them and added the ribbon. I added the buttons for more color and a whimsical kind of look. I like seeing it when I come in to craft now! So cheerful!

5 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Such a cool looking project!It would easily cheer anyone up.

Katie Cotton said...

how fun!

Gabby said...

oh that is cool!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so cute, I adore the rainbow of buttons...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Lisa Kind said...

What a cheerful creation to see when crafting! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps