Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No card...but how about a baby pic instead?

I don't have a project to share today, but what I do have is even better! I have some 4D ultrasound pics of our darling little boy who will be arriving sometime around August 3rd!

Here is a profile shot...

This pic shows how he's folded in half with his legs straight up in the air...no wonder I feel so many kicks on the top of my belly!

But this photo is my favorite...it's his little hand and face...so precious already!


6 months down, 3 more to go! Thanks for letting me share!!!



10 Words of Love:

Dawn said...

OH LISA!!! Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous look at your precious bundle! I know how excited you are and I am excited for you as well!!! I am even a little jealous because I LOVED being pregnant and I miss those belly kicks! GOD bless you and this sweet darling angel...Thanks you again for sharing this peek...
Dawn

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh wow!! this is so exciting! I'm still hoping that he arrives ON THE THIRD...MY bday too!

Christi said...

Another jealous gal here!! LOL!! I LOVED being pregnant with both the boys and really do miss it. He looks gorgeous girl! I am SO excited for you guys!!!

Randee E said...

So precious :0) And he sure does look snug as a bug in a rug!! I can tell you are beyond excited at the miracle growing inside you, enjoy every minute!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just precious!

Gabby said...

Awwwww...how precious! I'm another of the jealous girls. I LOVED being pregnant and feeling the flutters and kicks and what nots...God Bless you and your bump!

Shaela said...

how sweet! You're making me miss my babies... I loved being pregnant!

Christi Snow said...

aww, Lisa! He is sooo beautiful!

Angie said...

Oh Lisa, this is too precious! I love how detail these pics are! I wish they would have had these kind of pics when I had my kiddos. So happy this pregnancy is going great for you! We miss you in Card Makin Mamas on Cafemom! Stop by and see us soon:)

Michelle VP said...

What great pics they can get with sonograms these days! I'm so glad you shared. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps