Thursday, April 01, 2010

Katie, You da Bomb!

Welcome to the next stop on this little blog hop honoring our founder and creator of the fabulous Paper Makeup Stamps line Katie Cotton. If you came here via Tangii's blog, then you are in the right spot. If you arrived here in another way, you can start back at the beginning of the Hop Tribute if you so desire, or just enjoy what I have for you today.

I have been so fortunate to have been a part of the Paper Makeup Stamps family for over a year and it has truly been a fabulous experience. Getting to know Katie and working with her and the other original PMS Design Team has really expanded my creative mojo. I am far more confident in what I create now then I was before this experience. The support has been amazing and when my term completes in just a few short months, I will be very sad to say goodbye, but ever so thankful for the new friendships that I've made. Paper Makeup Stamps is truly a family company as I believe Katie treats each member on her design team like a sister and very close friend. We have giggled and cried as a group over our journey and my life has truly been touched by each member of the Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team.

And to you, Katie...I offer up my deepest and sincerest thanks for this amazing experience. Your stamps are fabulous and you have created an addict for as long as I will maintain my hobby and beyond! You have given me support and friendship that I hold near and dear to my heart forever. May you have the best of luck in your business and I will continue to shout your praises to anyone and everyone who will listen in the stamping world!

Katie, I totally <3 you!!

This card was made using one of my most favorite stamps in the entire Paper Makeup Stamps line. It says my sentiments to Katie perfectly...

The card features a gorgeous thank you sentiment. I stuck with my go-to color combo of black and white and added a splash of read with the ribbon. The layout is this week’s SC274.

Card Details
Stamps: William Shakespeare Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance)
Paper: CS-White and Basic Black (SU); DP “B&W Intricate Swirls” (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: red shimmer ribbon, silver metallic gems, white gel pen, “Swiss Dots” embossing folder, “Labels 8” Nestabilities, Cuttlebug

Now that you have heard me sing Katie's praises, it's time for you move on to the last stop of this little tribute Blog Hop. Head on over to Tina's Blog and read her thoughts about the fabulousness of Katie and this amazing company!

8 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh wow! This is so elegant. I should add that I love that PMS stamps can be whimsical...OR elegant! It's the entire range!! It's been fun to be on the DT with you!

Tina said...

Oh Lisa, this is so sweet. This team is so special to me. You are amazing.

Katie Cotton said...

Lisa! You are so wonderful! Thank you for this amazing card! You have truly been one of the biggest cheerleaders for PMS! I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do! Thank you so much!

Carisa said...

great card! i remember when you made the team how excited you were - you have been fabulous & i love seeing your cards

Carma said...

Lisa,

I love the black, white and red! Thanks so much for being a great DT for PMS.

Carma (Katie's mom)

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card!! I love it! PMS is awesome and I love what all of you have shown us this past year!

Kim said...

Lisa, this is stunning! Congrats on 1 year. Miss you gals!

Lisa Kind said...

Aww...what a sweet, heartfelt post, Lisa! So glad to be part of the team with you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps