Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Earth Day and a Sale!

Happy Earth Day!

If you are like me, you've been spending a lot of time outside gardening or just enjoying things like flowers, trees, sunshine and butterflies! If you are also like me, you've been incorporating these things into your stamping projects lately too.

Since it is Earth Day, I have a special card to share!

This card features little Sprout. The inside of this card is stamped "To Plant a Garden is to Believe in the Future", which goes perfectly with this little fairy and the theme for today. I used the sketch for this weeks Splitcoast Sketch Challenge for my layout (SC277) and put together my most FAVORITEST color combo for this card. I used some of my new SU paper I bought last week too. Can you tell I paper pieced Sprout's clothes and shoes? Here is a closeup of the image itself.
Whew, those shoes were a pain in the hiney, but I really really wanted them to match the shirt. I love the way it looks and her wings...well, I just needed to make them sparkle and shine in a pretty pink!

Card Details
Stamps: Sprout & To Plant a Garden (PMS)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copic markers (will add the colors later)
Paper:
CS-Old Olive and Chocolate Chip (SU); DP "Haiku" and "Good morning Sunshine" (SU)
Accessories/Tools:
twine, brown button, olive satin ribbon, "Stardust" Stickles, Sm. Square Nestabilities, paper piercer

And guess what? Both of the stamps I used are by Paper Makeup Stamps AND.....There is an {EARTH DAY SALE} going on today over in the Paper Makeup Stamps store! I know, isn't that great? So what's on sale? Since it's Earth Day, Katie decided that many of the images, or word art that was Earth Day, or nature related should be offered at a special price for you! Wasn't that so sweet of her??

And if you like the fairy I used on my card, then you are in luck, because Sprout AND the sentiment I used are both on sale today!

So head on over to the store and see what other goodies are marked down too! If you want to see some more of the images that are on sale today, why don't you visit some of the other PMS Design Team Members? Click on their names in the list on the right of my blog and see some delightful eye candy!

3 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Holy moses! This is amazing Lisa!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Lisa! I love the colors and your paper piecing! That bow is fab, too!

Shaela said...

wow, this is gorgeous!! Love the paper pieced shirt, it adds such a delicate touch :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps