Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hoppin' on the April PMS Release Train!

It's Release Day for Paper Makeup Stamps! Woot! Woot! If you are participating in the Blog Hop then you should have arrived from the delightful Dawn B's Blog. If you just landed here, why not start at the beginning of the hop to see all the goodies and to get the letters you need for your 15% off discount code? Just go to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to get started!

For the last 3 days you've seen some delightful new stamps...but we aren't done yet! Nope, we still have MORE new stamps to share with you! Aren't you just so excited?

My card for you today features an image from the new set "Guilty Pleasures."

I just loved the formalish look of this wine image image. (grr, I think I shadowed the wine bottle neck on the wrong side. Oh well...) I chose to use only the image without any sentiment, going with a sheer bow combo instead. I think this image is perfect for dinner party invites, placecards, and oh so many other uses! I used the layout for this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #68 for my layout.

Card Details
Stamps:
Guilty Pleasures (released 4/7/2010)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copic markers: G94,G99,V15,V95,Y11,Y21,YG01,B000,B00,B01,E35,E47,C1
Paper: CS-Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery (SU); DP: Penny Lane "Chic Stripes" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories/Tools: sheer ribbon, adhesive gold gems


Now that you've seen what I have for you and shared some love (Please oh please!) it's time to head on over to your next stop at Melyssa's Blog for what I'm sure is going to be some seriously fantabulous eyecandy!

Before you go, make sure you snag my letter:


Don't forget that the Release Party starts at 8 CST tonight over on the PMS Forum!
I hope you can come join us for chatter and prizes!

21 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Love the rich purple and green with this image. :)

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is just delightful!

Kristie said...

This is a very COOL card!! I have quite a few friends that would love this image!

Kim said...

Lisa, this is a beauty!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh, a wine set love this!! Fantastic card.

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow lisa...that bottle looks like real glass!! you are amazing!

Katie Cotton said...

so cute! love that bottle!

craft_princess said...

Wine and cheese...looks like my kitchen! :)

Randee E said...

Gorgeous - love the color combo - perfect for all of those events you listed :0)

Shaela said...

fabulous coloring job!

jan farnworth said...

wonderful image

kc_froglady said...

Fantastic coloring! Love the realistic look of the glass.
hugs,
Karyn
ednkaryn AT gmail DOT com

Gabby said...

Oh wow...this is gorgeous! It looks so elegant!

Alex said...

I love the colors you selected for this. What a great image!

Christi said...

This is wonderful Lisa!! I love the colors!!

Tangii said...

Very cute! Love that sketch, hehehe! Great job!

Melyssa said...

I love your take on the sketch. Your card is very elegant and gorgeous.

Stampin_melissa said...

Lisa, I think you did a lovely job and coloring is wonderful!

Danni said...

Oh I love the paper/colors you used with this!! Fabulous!

Tracey said...

A fantastic card!!

Amber said...

oooooo looks yummy!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps