Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

It's been nearly two weeks since my last post...whoops!!! I've been super busy with life in general and school. I only have 4 weeks of school left in this semester and it's getting quite hectic with various papers and projects due in the next couple weeks.

I did do a card this past weekend that I will get uploaded sometime today (I hope), but even if I don't I will try to have something for you by Friday for sure! And then we have the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneaks for April coming up on Sunday, so I will start being more active again, I promise!!!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps