Thursday, March 18, 2010

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!

Just popping in really quick to tell you about a HUGE sale Katie is having at Paper Makeup Stamps! She wants to clear out inventory to get ready for the spring and summer releases!!

There will be discounts of up to 75% off on some overstock!!!!!

When she wants things to go, she REALLY gets down to business!

You better go quick...I waited just a few hours and 4 of my items in my cart got sold out! Hurry Hurry, cause when they are gone....that's it!

You can see all the sales items {HERE}

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps