Sunday, March 07, 2010

It's a MONSTER of a Release Blog Hop!

Welcome! You have reached your next stop in the MONSTER of a Paper Makeup Stamps March Release Blog Hop! If you have been hopping along with us, you should have come from Danni's fabulous blog! If you arrived here another way, why don't you head back to the start of our hop at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog? You will get all the instructions and be able to get any info about the code you will be picking up along the way!

So...if you have been hopping, what do you think of the new monsters you have seen thus far? Aren't they just great? I think our illustrator Steve outdid himself this month!

My little monster to share is little Chomps.

He's a special little critter who just can't seem to remember to SMELL the flowers, not EAT them! LOL! I paired Chomps with one of the other new sentiments from this month. The layout of this card is SC270 on Splitcoaststampers.com.
Card Details
Stamps: Chomps & Bad Day? (PMS)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Chocolate Chip (SU)
Coloring: Copic, SU and Prismacolor Markers
Paper:
CS-Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke (SU) and White
Accessories/Tools:
Cuttlebug w/Divine Swirls, Swiss Dots and Candy Cane EF, Sm. Square Nesties and fabric daisy

I hope you will take the time to drop me a comment about what you think about my card, or the Monster release in general! Remember that commenting can win you a prize!

Before you head out to Christi Snow's blog, you might need to know that my blog was...


Hope to see you at the Release Party tonight! It starts at 8pm CST on our PMS Forum, so clear your evening for some great chatter and fun prizes!

31 Words of Love:

Tina said...

So darned adorable.

Angie said...

Cute card! I love the flower embellie!

Heather said...

This is really cute!

Katie Cotton said...

too funny! great job!

Ginny said...

Very cute, I like the different textures on the green paper.

Tracey said...

Fantastic card! Love the colours!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the texture and colors for this Bad day card.

Dawn said...

all the texture is perfect and I love the colors that you chose... perfect!

Lisa Kind said...

Awww...so cute! Love how you used three different embossing folders to create the bottom part of the card...clever! Great card, Lisa!

Shaela said...

I love how you used 3 different templates to get such an interesting background! great job

Michele Gross said...

Love the embossing! great job :)

☼ Cheryl* said...

so cute and simple! I love the flower and the Embossing!

Christi said...

OK, I love your card but your letter picture...bwahahahaha!!!!!!!

Tangii said...

Cute card, and I agree your letter pic is the best!

jan farnworth said...

great job

Michelle VP said...

Love how you used different textures for the side. :)

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

i, too, enjoyed the textures

Neta said...

great card!

Lindsy said...

Such a cute little guy! Love the textures and the big daisy =)

Danni said...

Great card and very creative with the embossing folders!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love the flower you added to the sentiment...too cute:)

Dawn Mercedes said...

I see what you mean on the colors! Great job on this guy. I love how versitile PMS stamps are!

akagreenhouse said...

I love all the texture in the background!

Randee E said...

Woulda never thought to combine textures! Looks great here. And the Letter pic is the best :0)

lorraine00 said...

Cute card and that monster is too cute!

Alex said...

Beautiful card and really like the way you colored it. Very boy! I also think the way you gave us your letter is just cute!

pinkthunder said...

love this.. not only the image but the layout of as well

mom2001scrapper said...

Fantastic card!

Stampin_melissa said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the more neutral colors, could go to a guy. Great job!

Davi said...

These images sure make you chuckle! I like your colors and textures!

Melyssa said...

I love the colours and the way you mixed textures! Cool idea. You did a fabulous job colouring the monster.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps