Friday, March 19, 2010

Flowers Blooming in One-Layer (M4TW20)

A Gorgeous Spring morning to you all! We are just loving all the sunshine and blue skies here in Kentucky! It is supposed to be in the 70's today and tomorrow and we are just tickled pink! I hope that all of you have beautiful spring day's to enjoy as well!

Well, it's another Friday and that means a new Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! This week's challenge is brought to us by Melyssa and she REALLY wants to challenge you! Her challenge request is that you use NO LAYERS!!! Can you do that?? LOL! But before your brain screams "NOOOO!!", you might like to know that she is letting you use as many embellishments as you want. Whew!!! LOL!

My card features the new sentiment "Where Flowers Bloom".
I was inspired by my gorgeous spring weather to make a spring-like card! The card base is Kraft Paper and I used some beautiful flower rub-ons that I've been hoarding for this card. I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red and then added the edge of adhesive gems for my finishing touch. I really like the simplicity of this card and boy, it was SUPER easy to whip out! Maybe there is something to be said for one-layer cards after all! LOL!

Card Details
Stamps: "Where Flowers Bloom" (PMS)
Ink: Rose Red (SU)
Paper: CS-Kraft (SU)
Accessories/Tools: flower rub-ons and adhesive gems


I hope that you will try out the challenge for this week too! Make sure you add the keyword/tag M4TW20 if you upload to Splitcoast or Paper Craft Planet so we can find your project! Remember that you don't have to use PMS stamps for your card, so what's stopping you from playing along with us this week?? Go to the PMS Blog post to upload your card to Mr. Linky and while you are there, why don't you check out some of the samples that my fellow DT members created for your viewing pleasure?

6 Words of Love:

Tina said...

This is so playful and pretty!

MsJay said...

Very pretty.

Danni said...

My brain is still saying no..LOL!! This is so soft and pretty..fabulous job!

Melyssa said...

Lisa I love your combination of colours!! You really showcased the stamps with your beautiful card.

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet!

香蕉哥哥 said...

看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps