Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Catching up with some Sneak Peaks from PMS!

Long time no see! It HAS been forever since I last posted, but that wasn't intentional! My house got sick with the nasty cold virus going around and it went through all three of us! Not fun! Completely zaps your mojo when you are coughing your lungs up...LOL!

But here I am again ready to get going with my regular goodies! And today is a great day to start!

It's the FIRST DAY OF THE MARCH PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS SNEAK PEAKS!

Woot! Woot! We have some great stuff to show you today! We are doing categories again this month and our first one to share is WORD ART!

We have several pieces of Word Art being released this month and have designated two separate days to share it with you! While I don't have anything to share today, please go visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog and you will see some fabulous eye candy from some of the PMS Design Team!

Then make sure you come back to my blog tomorrow to see what I have to share for you for Day 2 of the Sneaks and Day 2 of our Word Art Category!

Don't forget that our release party is March 7th at 8pm CST in the PMS forum! We will be partying, playing games, giving out prizes. It's so much fun! We would love to see you there!

And one last IMPORTANT and EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

This month we are going to give away the entire PMS March Release to not 1 but 2 lucky lucky winners! How do you enter? Comment away! Comment Comment Comment! We want to know what you like! We will be gathering the comments from all the design team members blogs everyday and will give away the entire release (which is valued at over $70!) The more you comment, the more your chances to win! Please note though, only 1 comment per design team members blog per day counts. So you cant leave 10 comments on each blog for over 100 entries a day! haha!

We will also give away the release from collecting comments from the PMS company blog. Each day leave a comment on what your favorite stamp shown that day is and you've been entered to win! Easy Peasy!

So I hope to hear from you this week and see you increasing your chance to win a fabulous prize!

Tootles!

2 Words of Love:

KOstvig said...

Wow I hate when everyone inth ehouse gets sick including Mom no fun..I am glad you are feeling better and I hope it stays that way

Stampin_melissa said...

Glad you're feeling better and look forward to what you have for us tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps