Friday, February 19, 2010

Who's stealing cookies from the cookie jar?

Does anyone else remember the song that goes something like...

Lisa's stealing cookies from the cookie jar!
Who Me?
Yes you!
Couldn't Be!
Then Who?


Oh, that used to be a class favorite back in elementary school for us to sing in music! And the cards I have for you today TOTALLY remind me of it! These cards are nearly identical and feature the newly released Cookie Man.

(Click on either for a closeup shot)

I used a design from one of the SU catty's for this card and in one of my RARE moments, I made duplicate cards! LOL! But you really can't have enough birthday cards, can you? The sentiment is from the Birthday Cheer set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

The green cookie jar was made from glitter cardstock and the other one was More Mustard (I think) that was covered in Stickles. I like sparkly cookie jars! So much more tempting!

That's it for today, but I promise to try to get something else up for the weekend!

Tootles!

5 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Very cute cards!

Chrissy D said...

This is ADORABLE! Love your layout! TFS!

Katie Cotton said...

adorable card!!!!

Randee E said...

Love the sparkles!! So cute!!

Amber said...

So adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps