Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Special Stamp for a Special Lady

Our Paper Makeup Stamps group of Makeup Artists (aka design team members) are a special bunch of ladies. Several of us have been with Katie nearly from the beginning of her stamp line and we've gained and lost a few members along the way. At the beginning of this year we picked up a few new members who have quickly become near and dear to my heart. One of the ladies who always brings a smile to my face is Gabby. Gabby is a unique and adorable woman with a style best described as edgy. She, for lack of better words, just rocks!

Many of us in the stamping world have been made aware of a change in Gabby's life. Her family is experiencing a horrible strain financially and emotionally during these not so stable economic times and she's had to take a step back to re-evaluate many things. Burdens have been piling up for her and there are serious financial concerns attacking her family. You can read more about this on her blog: Confessions of a Stamper

But from out of nowhere a super hero stepped forth in an effort to help get Gabby back on her feet. To give her a pick-me-up so desperately needed. Who is this amazing crusader? None other then the fabulous and fantastic Katie Cotton, owner of Paper Makeup Stamps. She has teemed up with her fabulous illustrator Cynthia to create a special stamp JUST FOR GABBY! The proceeds of this fabulous digi image will go to help Gabby's family.

Thus in honor of Gabby, we'd like you to meet...
MOODY FOR ROCK!
With her guitar in hand, this new Moody is ready to bring the house down! This is a one of a kind opportunity, as it will be the ONLY Moody Girl image available as a digi! This image was a blast to color! I added Xmas Red Stickles to her guitar and guitar strap and then added my rounded edge of bling to make this card just sparkle!

Card Details
Stamps
: Moody for Rock Digi (PMS)
Coloring: Copics (C3, C5, C7, R29, E35, E37, E00, E21)
Paper:
Basic Black and Real Red (SU)
Accessories/Tools:
"Textiles" EF (Cuttlebug), adhesive gems, sm. classic circles (nesties), machine stitching, "Xmas Red" Stickles, white gel pen

We hope that you will consider adding this image to your collection as a way to help a fellow stamper in the stamping world! This stamp is just $3.00 and there are two snazzy pieces of Word Art to go with it! To get all the details about where you can buy these special digis, just check out the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog. You will also get to see what some of the other Makeup Artists came up with using these stamps!


Gabby, we love you!!!

5 Words of Love:

Amber said...

I love it, nice work!!!

Danni said...

Awesome card!! I almost went with red and black too! Love the added bling!

Kristie said...

Awesome card!! Love the bling and the stitching!

Katie Cotton said...

Oh lisa! You bless me! You truly do! Your post made me cry! Your card made me smile. Fabulous job! Thank you for everything you do!

Gabby said...

Oh my word...will the happy tears ever stop? You guys are amazing! This card is GORGEOUS Lisa! I love it! Thank you so much for your support...love ya!

Dangit...I knew I better have gotten some Kleenex ready. I've been crying about this since Katie contacted me...lol. Even my hubby thought I was pregnant at how hormonal I've been since. No baby though...factory is CLOSED...just feel the love and warmth in my heart from all the love and support I've been receiving from my friends. {HEART}

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps