Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Simple Luv

Today I just have another card for my Love Week using that fabulous set Hugs & Kisses by Paper Makeup Stamps. I'm hoping that through all these projects you will see how many different possibilities there are for that set.

Each heart was stamped with Rose Red ink...except my ink pad, though it was the first time I'd stamped with the NEW pad, didn't make them look Rose Red. They were Salmon Red. I have a defective ink pad, which my SU Demo was able to get replaced! (yay, Michelle!!!!) So I had to restamp these using my Rose Red SU Marker. Anyways, I added stickles to the outer hearts. Then a bit of white ribbon and some gems to finish it off.

Another simple card for Whip-It-Out Wednesday!

Did you get a chance to participate in our fabulous Paper Makeup Stamps Birthday Bash yesterday? If not, there is still time to join in the festivities! Simply go to the PMS Blog for all the details, including the starting point for the Birthday Bash Blog Hop!!

2 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Super pretty!

Randee E said...

Love this Lisa! And I'm Lovin' those Whip it out Wednesday cards -I'm definitely casing a few of those :0). I just wanted to say thanks for the sweet comments you leave on my blog and in the forum -they really make me smile :0) you're such a weetheart!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps