Monday, February 01, 2010

It's a Luv thing

It's February!!! Can you believe it? We've already knocked out the first month of the year--where does the time go?? I've been working an a bunch of Love inspired cards and decided to share them all this week. Each of these cards features stamps from the newly released Hugs & Kisses set by Paper Makeup Stamps...a set that is RAPIDLY becomming a favorite!

My card today features the delightful little robot Automaton the Sweetheart Robot.

I just think this little guy is so cute! And I love pairing him up with this sentiment from the Hugs & Kisses set. The embossing folder is the Heart Blocks. The ribbon I used is a shimmery grey and it really added a nice touch to the card. I went over the hearts and flowers on the image with Stardust Stickles to make them sparkle. It's a nice card and with the Red/Grey color theme can be used for a masculine card too.

Card Details
Stamps: Automaton the Robot, Hugs & Kisses (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (C3,C5,C7), SU (Real Red, Garden Green), Prismacolor (Brick White)
Paper: CS-Real Red, Basic Grey (SU), White (GP)
Accessories/Tools: Heart Blocks EF, shimmery grey ribbon, "Stardust" Stickles, adhesive gems, dimensionals


I'm using this card for my entry into this week's challenge on Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday's Blog.
Don't forget that tomorrow is the big day for Paper Makeup Stamps!


2 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Lisa! I love it!

Sprytebyrd said...

So CUTE!! LOVE this image! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps