Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have a secret...

...admirer and her name is Gabby!! The Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team had some fun this month and put together packages for a secret admirer. I had fun putting together the package I made for Danni, but I was really curious to see what my own secret admirer would come up with for me! And boy, was it fun! Here are some pics of what I found in my box today.
There is a big clear cannister and a small glass jar along with two cards and a goodie bag (which sadly busted in the box, but it sure made my package smell tasty!!)!
The big canister had ribbons, gems and brads that I am just lusting after!
Isn't this hat pin embellishment so cute???
The little jar had ribbon, beads, brads, flowers and buttons! And all in the colors that I love to craft with the most!

Gabby, you are the best! I know that you are going through a lot right now, and for you to still put this package together for me just touches my heart!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to start using it!!

3 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Looks like lots of fun goodies!

Michelle VP said...

What fun! Looking forward to what you create with your new goodies. :)

Gabby said...

OMG...I can't believe the goodie bag busted open! BUT I'm glad it made your package smell good...lol! I'm so sorry! I am glad you liked the goodies! BTW...I LOVE the colors you favorited! May be my new fav colors as well! I didn't want to let go of those jewel brads...:P! HUGS!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps