Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Hoppy Birthday, Paper Makeup Stamps!!!


Today is Paper Makeup Stamps 1st birthday!!!! It was a year ago today that my friend Katie introduced her stamping line to the world and boy, did she get some diehard fans!! I have been blessed to have been part of her company as a member of her design team for almost a year and it's been a fabulous adventure!

As part of our celebration today, we are hosting Paper Makeup Stamps Birthday Bash Design Team Hop! If you've been hopping along, then you should have arrived here from Randee's blog. If you just stopped in to check on what I have for you, why not go back to the beginning of the Hop, so you can get in on all the festivities!!! You can start your journey back at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog.

Our mission for this hop, was to choose our most favorite PMS stamps and share it with you. Do you even KNOW what an ordeal that has been for me???????????????? Choose ONE? Just ONE? Come on!! LOL! So what did I do? I bucked up and made a decision...

I have decided that my most favorite stamp is...

STILL A MYSTERY!!!!! LOL!

I couldn't make up my mind which ONE stamp earns the title; therefore, I am sharing the ones which made the top 3 spots!

Hugs & Kisses

I'm sure this came as no suprise to those of you who follow my blog as you have been seeing a LOT of this set lately. I chose to make a 3 x 3 Notecard Box with matching notecards using this set. I used the tutorial HERE for the box. I mixed up some love themed paper for the box and then used my favorite heart from the set for my main images.

Snow Happy

This set has warmed my heart since I saw it for the very first time. Who can resist these adorable little snowmen??? I cased THIS card by Lisa Kind (you rock!) for my idea and layout.

Emma

She was my very first fairy. I decided it was only fitting that she make the top three, don't you? Besides, isn't she just super cute anyways? The sentiment is from the perfect coordinating set Raindrops & Rainbows but is also available by itself as a DIGI.

So there you have it...my top THREE favorite stamps by Paper Makeup Stamps! If you don't already have these in your collection, then I totally recommend you snagging them and enjoying them for yourself!

In fact, since I'm the last stop on this Blog Hop Bash, why you don't you go ahead and head on over to The Store and add some goodies to your shopping cart using the code you've now collected that will give you 15% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!!

Of course it would help if I gave you the final letter...if you haven't already figured it out, than you will need to know that my letter for you is...

...brought to you by my son, because my letter is his MOST FAVORITE one because it's the first letter of his name! LOL!

Remember that if you don't have time to shop now, your 15% off code will be valid through 11:59pm Monday February 8th.

Happy Shopping!

Don't forget the REAL festivities will start tonight at 8:00pm CST on our Paper Makeup Stamps Forum!!! See you there!

27 Words of Love:

Randee E said...

Love your "LOVE" box, your other cards are simply awesome, and well that little mini me (of you of course) is just the cutest thing ever!!

Katie Cotton said...

these are all just fabulous! Fantastic job!!!!

Christi Snow said...

Okay, we have another serious over-achiever here. You girls just wanted to cheat and not have to pick a single stamp for a favorite...hehe! THese are all fabulous!!! smiles...

Sanwanya said...

Love the box and of course all your creations!!Happy 1ST Birthday PMS!!
♥Sanwanya

Tina said...

Oh my! Wow, you were a busy gal. Everything is lovely Lisa, as always!!

Christi said...

Everything is wonderful sweetie!! Wow!!!

Callie said...

Great creations as always Lisa and I love the pic of your little monkey man! Adroable!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

so cute! what a fun idea..the snowman is a perfect size for this...

Maria Gurnsey said...

okay my favorite is the picture of your letter....TOO CUTE!!!
I LOVE all the projects you shared and I totally forgot I have snow happy now. Dang I need to get inking :)

Danderella said...

Great projects, especially love those hearts! And you letter is fabulous! Thanks for a great end to the hop!

stampin at the lake said...

I really like the snowman, but you are supposed to choose! Thanks for the good ideas.

Danni said...

Awesome, awesome projects!! You rock!! Great job!

jan farnworth said...

love your cards nice job.

Donna said...

All the projects are great! I know I would have a difficult time picking my favorite!

Peggie said...

What fun cards. My favorite is the raining fairy.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Wonderful projects!

Andrea said...

these are all sweet creations! thanks for sharing

Shaela said...

love all your cards! and I am totally tickled that you like my designs... I'm glad they're some of your favorites! :) see you tonight

Lindsy said...

WOW! Your creations are amazing! I *love* the LOVE box and the Emma card is absolutely darling! =) And we can't forget the snowman either...which is rather appropriate for me right now because it has been snowing all day here!

FibreJunky said...

I love those snowmen, too. And Emma? How could anybody not love her, with those fabulous gloves??
See you tonight!

mom2001scrapper said...

The snowman card is precious. I LOVE that set.

Lisa Kind said...

These are all fantastic! And thanks so much for casing me...I don't think I've ever been cased before (to my knowledge)! Great cards!

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous cards! The heart box is totally my favorite of your set. :)

Tracey said...

Incredible projects!! I love them!

Tammy Miller said...

happy birthday, great project !

Dawn said...

wonderful job on ALL of these!!! Your son is precious and i love that he was included... Great idea!!! nice work...

Gabby said...

Awesome cards...you rebel you! LOL!

OMG your son is precious! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps