Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Little Britches!!!

It is very hard to imagine, but four years ago today, I was in the hospital delivering my son. Where does the time go? How can he already be four years old????

THEN


oh my goodness, he was such an adorable baby!!!! (sob!)

NOW


Sigh. What a big boy he is.

I love him so much and am so proud of the little man he's becomming. He is so tenderhearted and gives his love so freely. I am delighted that God chose me to be his mommy.

Happy Birthday, Sethie!

3 Words of Love:

Toothy said...

Happy Birthday Seth!

Danni said...

Happy birthday to your son!

Katie Cotton said...

Happy birthday Seth!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps