Thursday, February 11, 2010

According to Dolly

I'm a huge sucker for great quote stamps. And some of my personal faves are from the legendary Dolly Parton herself. Katie Cotton has captured a few of Dolly's most inspirational ones in stamp form for Paper Makeup Stamps (the Purpose of Friendship set & Raindrops and Rainbows set).

Here is a quickly put together card featuring one of my favorites found in The Purpose of Friendship set.

This card features not only a beautiful quote, but a beautiful floral vine from the Friendly Flowers set by Paper Makeup Stamps. This layout is for SC264 on Splitcoaststampers. I'm using this card for my Whip-it-Out card this week because without matting any of the layers (something I don't do very often), this card is really easy to put together. Cutting/Embossing the Labels 8 Nestabilities is what took the longest.

Card Details
Stamps
: Friendly Flowers and Purpose of Friendship (PMS)
Ink: Old Olive (SU), Rose Red (SU) and Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:
CS-Rose Red, Old Olive (SU) and White (GP); DP-"Jr. Varsity" (SU)
Accessories/Tools:
Labels 8 (Nestabilities), Divine Swirls EF (Cuttlebug), adhesive gems

5 Words of Love:

Danni said...

This is so pretty!!

Tina said...

What a darling card!

Katie Cotton said...

love this!!!!!

水晶 said...

真正的友誼,有如健康失去時,始知其價值 ..................................................

Michelle VP said...

Darling! Love the simply layout and extra gems by the flower stemp. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps