Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Regularly scheduled program...

I'm sorry that I've been out of it! I usually am good about posting at least 3 times a week. But right now I'm dealing with my little fella having the stomach flu, being fatigued due to the first trimester of my pregnancy and college starting back up. I am working on a bunch of things to share next week for our Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peaks, so hopefully I'll be back with it by then!

Hope all you in the artic blast are staying warm! BRRR!

Lisa

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps