Monday, January 11, 2010

PMS Sneak Peaks Day #1: Love me, Love me...Say that you love me!

Welcome to Day 1 of the January Sneak Peaks for Paper Makeup Stamps! Today we are focusing on a new stamp set called "Hugs & Kisses". This set consists of 8 sentiments/word art and three hearts. It is a must have for your stamping collection! While we are featuring this set for today, you are going to see stamps from the set paired up with new images from this month's release! Yep, that's right! You will see new fairies, new Moody's and new monsters! So make sure you check out what every Design Team Member is sharing!

Want to see what I have for you?


Meet Automaton the Robot! Isn't he so adoreable with his box of candy and his flowers? He is such fun to color too! I paired him up with four of the new stamps from the Hugs & Kisses set, but I put them all on the inside of my card.

These hearts are really fun to stamp and I just love the "you + me" sentiment! Perfect for a robot calculation. (giggle)

If you are ready to see what else we have for you, head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog where you can see what each design team member created for your viewing pleasure! And I must tell you, there are some FABULOUS creations that will make you go "I LOVE IT!"

Card Details
Stamps:
Automaton the Robot, Hugs & Kisses (PMS)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento), Going Gray, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Coloring: Copics (Y21, YR23, W1, C5, R20)
Paper: CS-Basic Gray, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette (SU) and White (GP); DP-"Yellow Gingham" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools:
stitching, XO brads, Stickles (Cotton Candy, Stardust), CB w/"Swiss Dots" embossing folder, white gel pen, Square Nestabilities

Don't forget that the PMS Release party is on January 14th starting at 8 CST over on the PMS Forum! Come for chatting and contests and just some good clean fun!

I'll see you here tomorrow for Day 2 of our fabulous Sneak Peak Week!

22 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Love this! The colors are so sweet!!

Michelle VP said...

Such a sweet card. Love teh XO brads and how you decorated the inside too. :)

Katie Cotton said...

this card is adorable! I love the color scheme and the layout!

Dawn Mercedes said...

LISA!!

The yellow is ingenious! So pretty yet not over the top with red and pinks. And great job with the angled layers nad the smart insides! wowee!

Kay said...

How fun is this? I love it!

Brandi said...

Very cute... love the yellow and pink! :)

Amber said...

Adorable!

Christi Snow said...

This color scheme is gorgeous and I love the little added "XO" detail. Just a gorgeous card! smiles...

jan farnworth said...

cute robot card.

Alex said...

so cute. Love the pink and yellow combination.

mom2001scrapper said...

Love the decorated inside and the warming yellow colors.

Kim said...

Lisa, sweetie, that card is just darling!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love your yellow robot!!! So cute :)

daisey1977 said...

Cute card! Love the color combo :)

6p010536af9db8970b said...

Very cute Lisa! Love the colors!!

Tangii

Tracey said...

This is adorable Lisa! Love it!!

grandmalee said...

What an adorable card! Can't wait to see the rest of the new images!

Danni said...

Love the yellow and pink!! Too cute!

Gabby said...

This card just made me fall in love with this robot! You did amazing on him! LOVE your layout!

Stampin_melissa said...

So cute! Love how you decorated the inside too!

silvia said...

adorable card!!

Blankiefinder said...

What a fun card! I love how you finished the inside, too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps