Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PMS January Sneak Peaks Day #2: They say it's your birthday...

It's Day 2 for the January Sneak Peaks of the Paper Makeup Stamps release! Weren't the creations from yesterday simply GORGEOUS! I'm sure some of you have already made mental notes about which one of the lovelies you saw are going to be coming to live with you soon! LOL! Today we are going to follow in yesterday's footsteps by sharing another new stamp set "Birthday Cheer". This is set of seven delightful sentiments and pieces of Word Art! As we did yesterday, the design team will share this set with you, while giving you a sneak peak at some more of the images being released this month too!

I'm happy to introduce you to our partyloving fairy Bobo the Clown!


He's just being carried away by all the balloons he's holding and a good clown never loses his hat either!

I wish I could show you the inside of the card...but due to computer problems, I will have to add it later...but I can tell you that the inside has the sentiment "May Every Part of your Birthday Have HAPPY in it". That is one of the sentiments from the new Birthday Cheer set. You can get an idea of what this sentiment looks like by checking out Lisa Kind's fabulous card for today!

Card Details
Stamps:
Bobo the Clown, Birthday Wishes (PMS)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance)
Coloring: Copic, Prismacolor and SU markers
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron (SU) and white (GP)
Accessories/Tools: Cuttlebug w/Divine Swirls EF, adhesive ric-rac, buttons, stickles (Stardust), white gel pen


Make sure you go to the main PMS Blog to see what fabulous creations the other DT members created for your viewing enjoyment! See you tomorrow for Day 3 of our sneak peaks! I really hope my computer will cooperate so I can get my cards uploaded for you this week!

16 Words of Love:

Kay said...

Well, this is just adorable! I really love the soft color scheme you chose.

Alex said...

I love the ric rac and buttons on this card! WONDERFUL!

Gabby said...

OOOOHHHHH...I love this one! The colors you used are adorable and it's a perfect little boy card! Great job!

jan farnworth said...

cute card.

Stampin_melissa said...

Such a wonderful card, a boy of any age would love this!

Lindsy said...

I love the soft colors! I always thing of clowns in primary colors, but I love what you did....now the wheels in my brain are turning =)

Tracey said...

What an adorable image and card! I love the colours!

Danni said...

Love this card!! Such wonderful colors and the layout is fun!

Michelle VP said...

Love how you colored this clown. And the ric rac and buttons are adorable on the side. :)

silvia said...

Super cute card!!

Rene said...

Nice pastel colours, love the ric rac idea.
Rene from OZ xo

Randee E said...

Lisa, I think both this card and the Robot card are just AWESOME!! I can tell you've got "baby" on the mind by your color choices and both cards would work for baby/shower as well. And from YOUR color choices I am predicting a beautiful boy!! I hope the morning sickness is getting a little better :0)

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love the sweet colors of this card. the glittery balloons are adorable :)

Kristie said...

I love your card, what a great color palette for Bobo!

Shannon said...

I love the soft colors on this card!
Hugs,
Shannon

Blankiefinder said...

Very cute! Love the colors you chose!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps