Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Horatio

Just trying to get my blog back going again! I got hit with morning sickness this last week which has knocked the snot out of me, so I haven't been having hardly any mojo at all. Today's card is something I made early last week, that I just haven't had a chance to share yet. It features cute little Baby Horatio (on sale now!) by Paper Makeup Stamps.


I did some tedious paper piecing on this little monster, LOL! The inside just says "Dreaming of you".

Card Details
Stamp:
Baby Horatio, Dreaming of You (PMS)
Paper: CS-More Mustard, Night of Navy (SU), white (GP) and Green from stash; DP-DCWV paper pad pack
Accessories/Tools:
paper piercer, Stickles (stardust), 3/4" navy grosgrain ribbon

Tune in tomorrow as it's Day 1 of the January Sneak Peaks for Paper Makeup Stamps! You are going to love what we have for you!

2 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Lisa! Love your card!

Danni said...

Awww, this is so adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps