Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's have a HOPPIN' good time!

It's release day over at Paper Makeup Stamps and the Design Team has a delightful blog hop for you today! Remember that as usual, you get to collect letters which will spell you out a discount code for the Paper Makeup Stamps Store! (Don't you love discounts?)

If you arrived here from Gabby's blog, then you are in the right spot! If you just randomly were visiting, then feel free to start at the beginning of the journey by visiting the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog for all the info.

As you've seen from the past few days, Paper Makeup Stamps is releasing some FANTABULOUS stamps tonight! You will be able to add all your favorites to your cart starting at 8pm EST! So make your list NOW!

Many of you saw the delightful new Word Art that PMS is releasing tonight. My first project (yes, FIRST!) shows you one of my favorite pieces of Word Art this month.

Don't you just love that paper? I'm not normally a floral kind of person, but I just loved the femininity of those pink roses and vines! This is a small card (3 3/4" x 4 1/8") so it's perfect for just minimal embellishment. I used some lace and some oval pearl brads and that was it.

I carried the paper to the inside too. I used my scallop square nesties for the scallops and then sponged Rose Red around the edges of the white rectangle.

Because I wasn't able to get anything up yesterday, I decided to give you an EXTRA project to feast your eyes on today!

This is a set of 3 x 3 cards with matching clear box. The box came with another 3 x 3set, so I just altered it to match. I used the FABULOUS new Hugs & Kisses set (being released TONIGHT!) for this project.

This set consists of six cards and matching envelopes featuring the three chic hearts from the Hugs & Kisses set. The hearts fit perfectly on 1" squares, which means that you inchies lovers will HAVE to get them for your collection! LOL!

The inside of each card features either the stamp "Love You" or "xoxo", both of which are PERFECT for inside sentiments.

Every envelope was stamped with the lined heart after first stamping scrap paper. I really like the faded look this stamp makes.

The image on the box was done with a mix of three stamps from the set. I like the orderly chaos it created! LOL! I layered it up to fit to the front of the box and then added the doodledots. The last thing I did was add some white grosgrain ribbon around the box to keep the lid closed and as just a nice embellishment.

If you made it with me this far, then I know you are waiting for the next letter in your code. So here is your Terrific, Tantalizing, Toe-Tapping
Small_T Pictures, Images and Photos
I'd love to hear from you and when you are done head on over to the Marvelous Maria's blog and see the project that she created to dazzle your eyes with!

And then, don't forget to come to our Release Party over on our Forum. It starts at 8pm CST, so come and chat with everyone about Katie's FABULOUS new release! See you there!

33 Words of Love:

Christi Snow said...

How fun are all these cards! Gorgeous creations here! smiles...

Katie Cotton said...

these projects are absolutely fantastic!!!!

Christi said...

Everything is amazing!!!

Lindsy said...

WOW! I love all your creations...definitely "Feeling the love" =)

Kay said...

Great projects- I LOVE that notecard set!

Michelle said...

ooo - what great projects, just in time for valentines day. Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Love it all!

Tina said...

Great note card set, I never think to do that. Your card is a beauty too, love that lace.

Maria Gurnsey said...

The little vday box is adorable!! I need to get started on mine :)

Blankiefinder said...

Wow! I love that boxed set, it's great!

jan farnworth said...

great collection of cards.

chriswooten57 said...

beautiful. i need some word stamps for valentine card. this is all new to me. i would love to learn to stamp. the cards are just so beautiful. i will try to find you tonight. this is my first hop with you, so off i go and hope i do it right, lol.

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Gabby said...

Beautiful projects Lisa!

Dawn said...

You did a fabby Job on this Lisa... Love it all!

Dawn Mercedes said...

LISA!!! That second set of cards is amazing!! I love how you stamped the cover. OH wow!

Michelle VP said...

That rose paper with the lace and pearls is lovely! Love the Valentine set samples too. :)

Janet Z said...

Lving all your projects!

Brandi said...

Wonderful projects! :)

Holly aka Toy said...

Can you *see* me smiling?! These are awesome projects! I adore the lace on the first card. Well done!

silvia said...

Beautiful cards!!

Mandi said...

I always love your projects Lisa! I love the simplicity of the cards you just showed off! Gorgeous as always! :)

Kristie said...

OOohh, everything is so pretty!! Great work!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous projects Tina!!

Shana said...

Wow Lisa! I love your gift set and that sentiment!

Cheryll AW said...

Softly beautiful. Orderly chaos, indeed. That it is. Great use of your creative talents.

Stampin_melissa said...

Great job on both cards (the first is my fav!) BTW I love the "T" reference! LOL!

grandmalee said...

What great projects! I love the unity of the inside & cover on the 1st.

Neesey said...

I'm a heart lover. Your cards are right up my alley. beautiful.

Shannon said...

Absolutely beautiful! All of them! I especially adore the notecard set!
xoxo,
Shannon

Kim said...

Lisa, both your projects are outstanding as always!!!!

Danni said...

Fabulous projects!!

Melyssa said...

Lisa your cards are just beautiful!
That 3x3 card set is adorable!

Lisa Kind said...

What a great post for the eyes, Lisa! Love the floral card...so feminine and pretty! And the love gift card set is absolutely beautiful! So simple, but so pretty! Great job with these new images!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps