Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 Sale Sunday...

I have been going through all my stampin' stuff and have some stamps that I have decided need a new home. I figured that the best place to offer these, would be right here on my blog!

All these stamps have been used...but I'm very nice with my stamps. I clean them good and take care of them, so they have a long stamping life left!

All prices include shipping to USA in a padded manilla envelope via First Class/Parcel Post. If you desire Priority Mail or are international, then we will work out the shipping. I accept Paypal and will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment.

*Yertle by Stamping Bella (mounted on thin mount)
$6.00


*Amimals Daisy Hippo by Stamping Bella (bare rubber)
$3.50


*Seasons Flower Filled-Set of 9 by Stampin' Up 2005
Note: I bought this stamp set from a friend and her initials are on the side of each stamp, but that doesn't affect the stamping obviously
$8.00


*Bold and Bright~Set of 4 by Stampin' Up 2000 (SAB set)
$8.00


That's all I have up for grabs right now. I will probably make this a bi-weekly or monthly thing as I really need to pair down. If you are interested in any of these, please send me an email to lisabeestampin@yahoo.com. I'm also not rock firm on the prices, so if you want to offer, I'll consider it! I will update this post as things sell!

Have a delightful Sunday!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps