Saturday, December 19, 2009

Windswept Sugar Nellie

It's the weekend! What a fabulous week it's been here, how about where you are? I still am waiting for a couple of my Birthday Blog Candy Winners to claim their prizes--so make sure you check out the Winner's Post to see if it's you--and then if it is, please contact me ASAP so I can get you your prize!
My card today was made just because I was playing around with my new Sugar Nellie stamp "Windswept" I bought recently.I was also working on my coloring skills---obviously need some more practice! LOL! Gotta love those stroke marks that come from the SU markers...but doesn't her hair look great? I was using my new Copic markers!

Card Details
Stamps:
"Windswept" (Sugar Nellie)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance)
Coloring: SU (mellow moss, so saffron, creamy caramel, old olive), and Copic (E00, E21, E35, E37, W1) Markers
Paper: CS-Mellow Moss (SU), White (GP); DP-Jr. Varsity (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Daisy Punch (Marvy), adhesive pearls, white gel pen

Don't forget that today starts Week 12--the final week for the Countdown to Christmas Sales offered by Paper Makeup Stamps! This week's special features a *free gift* with every purchase! How cool is that? Check out the PMS Blog for more details!

3 Words of Love:

Callie said...

Do you have an SU blender pen girl? If so... run it on top of the stroke lines right after you do the color... just lightly. It will help them blend in just a bit ;-) It looks great though!! I Love the flowers with the pearls on the side and the image is beautiful.

Danni said...

I think this is such a pretty card! I never would have noticed the stroke marks if you hadn't said something. I think we're our own worst critics sometimes.
Anyhoo, love this card!

PeaceSeeker said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps