Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Whip-It-Out-Wendesday~ Gift Card Holders

Welcome to Whip-It-Out Wendesday Week #3!!

Since everyone is busy with the holidays, I thought I'd share some of my favorite gift card holder patterns today. These little buggers are just sooo easy to make and everyone just seems to love them!

Gift Card Holder #1

This is a gift card holder I made earlier this week. It is very easy and has a belly band for easy removal. You can click HERE for the pattern.

Gift Card Holder #2
Black and White


Pink and Green



This gift card holder is my favorite. I tweaked some measurements and added some extra pieces of paper from the directions I originally followed, so I'm listing the details here:

Gift Card Holder #2 w/Belly Band

Cardstock base:
7" x 4.25" (Score at 4.5" and 1.5" on long side)

Patterned Paper:
#1 4" x 2.25"
#2 4" x 1.25"
#3 (opt) 4" x 2.75"
#4 (opt) 4" x 2.25"

Cardstock for belly band:
9.75" x .75" (Score at 4.25" and 8.5")

My belly bands on these holders were embossed using the "Swiss Dots" and "Stylized Flowers" folders. I just put them in the folders in sections to run them through. I think it really adds a lot. The pink and green gift card holder has some extra pieces of paper (the "optionals"). There is a piece of the paisley (4" x 2.75") on the back and the piece of green (4" x 2.25") on the inside top. I just opted to add these pieces, which is why I added their measurements.

I hope this gives you more ideas for quick gifts this holiday season! There are many more gift card holder patterns out there, but these are the ones I've found to be the simplest--and they take 10 minutes or less!



Don't forget to get entered in my Birthday Blog Candy Giveaway!!

3 Words of Love:

Tina said...

What fun gift card holders. I need to get some made up!

Danni said...

Awesome!!

Michelle VP said...

Thanks for sharing these. Love the ideas. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps