Monday, December 14, 2009

Thank You Verve

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I was one of the extremely lucky winners during the November Verve Release Party and won a $25 gift certificate to Verve! I was so excited as Verve is one of my most favorite stamp stores! I ended up spending that much again out of my own pocket (whoops!) but was very pleased with my purchases.
My card today is for this week's Mojo Sketch Challenge#117 sponsored by Verve. It features the new stamp set (to the company AND me) Thankful Accents. It has some of the most gorgeous little flourishes! I used three stamps from this set. I didn't tweak the sketch at all because I frankly wasn't in a tweaking kind of mood! LOL!

Card Details
Stamps:
Thankful Accents (Verve)
Ink: Real Red (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Paper: CS- Kraft, Ridinghood Red (SU); DP: "Love Dotted Diagonal" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: Scalloped Circle Petite Nesties, Small Circle Nesties, Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), caramel ribbon
Don't forget that you only have until Noon on the 16th to get yourself entered in my Birthday Blog Candy!!! Just Click HERE for your chance to win!

6 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous combination of flourishes, scallopes and polka dots! Love how it all works together for this fun card. :)

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card, Lisa!

Katie Cotton said...

i love this!

This N That said...

Its just perfection!

Sue Lelli said...

PRETTY card! Love the stamp set and the polka dots!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Love the colour combo, very pretty card

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps