Saturday, December 05, 2009

PMS Sneaks~ Day 2: Fairies!

It's Day 2 for the December Release Sneak Peaks by Paper Makeup Stamps. Yesterday, you were shown the new stamp set Sailing By, around which most of the December release revolves. Today we are going to show you five new fairies being added to our Beautiful Day Fairies collection. Three of them match the sailing theme this month, but the other two are perfect for any occasion, but especially this holiday season.
As soon as I saw the new fairy Madelyn, I KNEW she needed to come to my house to stay.
With her big butterfly-esque wings, she is a gorgeous as she kneels to pray. I really wanted my card to keep the attention on her gorgeous wings, so I made a smaller 4 1/4" square card. The inside is stamped with the sentiment "You are in my prayers" from the Nature's Song set by Paper Makeup Stamps. These two stamps just go together perfectly!

Card Details
Stamps:
Madelyn and Nature's Song (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Prismacolor (Warm Grey 40%, Brick White), BIC (Honey Brown), SU (Regal Rose) and Copic (E00, E21, R21)
Paper: CS-Regal Rose (SU), Grey (Paper Studio) and White (GP)
Accessories/Tools: "Swiss Dots" CB embossing folder, Small Square Nesties, Scalloped Square Nesties, "Stardust" Stickles, white sheer ribbon

Are you ready to see the other four fairies? Then head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog and meet Eric, Dylan, Taylor and Scott!

Don't forget to get entered in my Birthday Blog Candy Giveaway!!

4 Words of Love:

Katie Cotton said...

she is beautiful! I adore her wings! I want to color her in right now 20 times with fun bright wings everytime! :)

Tina said...

This is stunning Lisa, just perfect.

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!

Michelle VP said...

Those wings are amazing! She's on the top of my list for this release because of this gorgeous card. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps