Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Winner Chosen for Blog Candy...

Hey ladies!

One of my blog candy winners failed to contact me, so I used Random.org to find a new winner for the Beautiful Day Fairy Prize.

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2009-12-22 23:03:40 UTC

#10 commenter was...

Catherine aka. maiahs_momma!!
maiahs_momma said...
Happy Bday, and congrats on all those hits...how
exciting. I would have to say that I would love a gift certificate to Verve :)!
Thanks for this chance to win some goodies, and I blogged about your giveaway
over on my blog:
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
Inky Hugs,

Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca
Catherine, please send me an email to lisabeestampin@yahoo.com and let me know which of the Beautiful Day Fairies you would like for your very own!

Congrats!!

No project for you today. I'm sick and trying to get ahead for the weekend because we are going out of town on Friday morning. I'm still hoping to have a Whip-It-Out Wednesday post though, so I don't leave you all high and dry for the week! LOL!

Love to all...and for those travelling, stay safe!!!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps