Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Makeup...

Morning ladies! I just wanted to share the rest of my "makeup" from this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge being run on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. I showed you the gift card holders on Friday, and today I wanted to show you the cards I made to match! These sets are also my entry for this week's Our Creative Corner Challenge of "Let it Snow".

Card Set #1

Card Set #2


I used the large snowman from the Snow Happy set by Paper Makeup Stamps with the Inside Cozy snowflake. The inside of each card has the matching stamp to the one on the gift card holders. It was fun to coordinate to the gift card holders. I was able to use up some scraps! The green card's snowman has a paper pieced scarf and I ran one of the papers through my Cuttlebug using the Snowflakes folder. It ended up showing some of the white core, so I sanded the design a bit more to bring it out.


Card #1 and #2 Details
Stamps
: Snow Happy (PMS)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento), SU Markers
Coloring: SU, Copic and Prismacolor markers
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (GP); DP-Green DS from stash, "Red, white, Pink and Black Stripes" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: Sm. Rectangle Nesties, Sm. Circle Nesties, Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), sheer red ribbon, black grosgrain ribbon, crystal brad, red adhesive gems, white gel pen, "Snowflakes" embossing folder



Don't forget about this week's Countdown to Christmas special!

3 Words of Love:

Katie Cotton said...

super cute!

Christi said...

How wonderful!!!!!

Tina said...

So festive and sweet. I love the papers you chose!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps