Friday, December 18, 2009

Makeup 4 the Whip-It-Out Wednesday Weekend

I bet the panic is setting in for any of you who aren't done with your Christmas Shopping yet! You are frantically trying to round up last minute gifts! For many of you the best way to go will be gift cards, which means you will need gift card holders! Well, I have the perfect project for you! I have found what could possibly be THE easiest gift card holders yet. I should know, as I have tried MANY different designs.

In fact these are so easy, we'll consider them my WHIP-IT-OUT Wednesday project...just on Friday! LOL!

I wish I could take credit for coming up with this delightful design, but sadly, I'm not THAT good. Nope, the fabulous Dawn Griffith has a video tutorial, showing you how to make these clever little buggers.

I chose to use this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge #8 (M4TW08) for the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog as my color inspiration. Bet you can guess what the challenge is?? LOL! Soooo easy! Just use Green, Red and White on a creation of your choice! Simple huh? So that means you better do it! LOL! Just play along with us using PMS stamps, or if you don't have any yet, just use whatever you have! Then after you upload your card, add a link to Mr. Linky so we can come see your creation! Simple! If you use SCS, please use the keyword M4TW08 so we can find it!
Gift Card Holders
Stamps:
Snow Happy (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) and SU Markers (Real Red, Gable Green)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (GP); DP-"Black, Pink, Red, & White Stripes" (Paper Studio), DS Green from stash
Accessories/Tools: Circle Nesties, adhesive gems, dimensionals

Have you checked to see if you won my birthday blog candy? So far I've only heard from one person! The other two winners have until Sunday Dec. 20th to contact me. If I don't hear anything from them, then I will be drawing two NEW names for the prizes!

2 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps