Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yesterday started the eighth week of the Countdown to Christmas from Paper Makeup Stamps!! Katie Cotton (PMS Owner and my friend!) wants to get you in the holiday spirit, so from until Christmas, every Saturday will have a different special--but it will only be available for one week (until midnight 12/4)...yep, a ONE WEEK ONLY sale. If you snooze, you lose!

So what is the special for this week?

20% off The Moody Girls!!

Just use the code Moody20 as your coupon when you checkout! If you have been lusting after the fabulous anime-ish beauties, then this is your chance to get stocked up! Head over to the Paper Makeup Stamps website and fill that cart!

I have fallen in love with these ladies, so here is a slideshow of the Moody's I have, to give you an idea on how specatcular they are! Enjoy!


0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps