Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Whiff of Joy SC255

Mmm, I splurged on a new Whiff of Joy stamp! I already owned Charlie Building Snowman, but I really wanted a female figure for this winter, so I opted to go for Winter Charlotte w/Cat. There are so many cute stamps, and the price is quite good--with cheaper shipping then most US based companies, which considering it's coming from Sweden is quite impressive! All the images are very clear when stamped and soooo much fun to color!
This card was made for this week's Sketch Challenge #255 on SCS. I used my Labels 8 for cutting out the image and then used my new Large Snowflakes embossing folder and the Swiss Dots folder as my background layers.

Card Details
Stamps: Winter Charlotte w/Cat (
WOJ)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip and Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities, Lg Snowflakes EF, Swiss Dots EF, snowflake embellishments, "Silver" Stickles, brads

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps