Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Saffron Sunshine!

Saffron Sunshine! Doesn't that just sound delightful? I think that out of all the yellows that Stampin' Up has produced, So Saffron is definitely my favorite! The sunshine outside is what inspired me to go with the colors for this card! This card is super easy. Just three pieces of paper: So Saffron and White cardstock and a piece of So Saffron/White DP from the Jr. Varsity collection by SU. I used my Labels 8 and Square Nestabilites for my cutouts and then added some ribbon and some white faux stitching with my new white gel pen. The sentiment was perfect for the sunshine colors! It's one of the digi word art stamps by Paper Makeup Stamps. And it's part of the Raindrops and Rainbows stamp set. I added Stickles around the edge of the sentiment layer for a bit of sparkle!

I am using this card for the challenges:
Sketch Challenge #254 (SC254)
Clean and Simple #40 (CAS40)

Card Details
Stamps:
Bring your own Sunshine (PMS)
Paper: CS-So Saffron (SU), White (GP); DP "Jr. Varsity" (SU)
Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Labels 8 Nestabilties, dimensionals, ribbon, gel pen, "Stardust" Stickles

3 Words of Love:

Danni said...

What a great card!

Tina said...

So soft and sweet.

Katie Cotton said...

sweet and simple! i love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps