Saturday, November 07, 2009

Release Day Blog Hoppin' with the PMS Makeup Artists

Greetings and welcome to the next stop on this delightful
Paper Makeup Stamps Release Day Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from Kim's blog, then you are in the right place! If you just popped in on my blog, you might want to go back to the beginning of our blog hop at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! That will get you started with all the information you needed, including the first letter of your discount code you will be collecting along the way!

The card I have for you today features one of the new Moody Girls for November Moody for Fun. You saw her in all her sparkling glory on the first day of the Sneak Week, today I'm toning it down a bit.

I decided to go back to one of my favorite color combos of Black and White, but this time I've added in a splash of Red...Ruby Red to be exact. This goes with the Color Combinations Challenge (CC243) of Neutrals with a Pop! I really like the way this card ended up--as it's NOTHING like I imagined. I really kept it simple with plain cardstock layers. I paper pierced around the edge of the scalloped circle image (which just isn't showing up in the pic) and then used some of my "new" white rub-on designs for the corners. I think they are fabulous and really make the card pop. I went over all the red in the image with Stardust Stickles which makes Moody look quite snazzy! I finished it off with my sheer ruby red ribbon and bow.
Oh how I love this card!

If you are ready to move on and see what the other Makeup Artists have created, then head on over to Dawn W's blog! But before you go, make sure you write down the letter:

Don't forget about tonight's release party on the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum! All the fun begins at 8pm (CST) and we hope you will join us for some challenges and chatting! And as usual, prizes will be given away throughout the night! See you there!



Card Details

Stamp: Moody for Fun (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: SU (Ruby Red), Prismacolor (Brick White), and BIC (Black)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories & Tools: sheer ribbon, paper piercer, white rub-ons, "Stardust" Stickles, Scalloped Circle Petite Nestabilities

22 Words of Love:

Christi Snow said...

Oh, you picked one of my favorite-all-time color combos and it is so perfect on this new Moody! LOVE her!!! It's just a gorgeous card! smiles...

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card! This is always such a stunning colour combo!

Katie Cotton said...

my favorite colors! LOVE it!

Randee E said...

This is GORGEOUS Lisa!! Just= love it - those corner rub ons are FAB!!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love the Moody Girls and your white rub-ons in the corners. Great job on your hop card!

Christi said...

Love, love, LOVE this!!!! The colors are perfect!!

Danni said...

This is awesome!! Love it!

Gary said...

I love black white and red together.....and this card is magnificent!

Tina said...

Incredible! Perfect!

Anita Hovey said...

AWESOME Card...it also qualifies for the Playdate Cafe Challenge this week if you're interested :) See you tonite!

Michelle said...

Stunning! Love the white rub-ons and that red bow. :)

Jessabells said...

As usual I love the music on your blog. lol. Great looking card.

Brandi said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

So striking!

mom2001scrapper said...

Fabulous!

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

love the color choice...very dramatic

Shana said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love the moody girls and this one is perfect for my 13 year old niece.

FibreJunky said...

OH, I love her! She totally reminds me of my middle daughter. Guess I know what I"ll be buying tonight.

Meli Mitchell said...

I LOVE those rub-ons! Beautiful card Lis!

Heather said...

Oh My Goodness Lisa, this is just gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the image is beautiful!

SugarBeanz said...

Lisa, as always I love your work!

Kim said...

Better late than never :) Lisa, your Moody girl is just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps