Wednesday, November 04, 2009

PMS Sneak Week~ Day 2: Everyday Thanks

It's Day 2 of the Paper Makeup Stamps November Release Sneak Week! Yesterday you were introduced to the two new Moody Girls being released on November 7th. Weren't they just fabulous? Today many of the PMS Makeup Artists are sharing a new sentiment collection called Everyday Thanks. This set consists of four beautiful phrases of "thanks".

My card for you today (pardon the horrible picture...it didn't look like that until I uploaded it here...maybe click on it to see it better?) uses the sentiment "Thank you for your thoughtfulness". I CASE'd THIS card by Emily/ejkeaton and changed everything but the layout. The patterned paper is a sheet from a random pack I bought a long time ago at a Dollar Tree. It's sooo beautiful, but I didn't have any cardstock to match it...until I found my SU Bravo Burgundy cardstock! It was an exact match, so I had to use it. I did the squares with my Scallop Square Nesties and the leaf design was made by using my Leafy Branch Sizzlit Die-cut (from SU). I just tore off the bottom part of it after cutting out three of them from the patterned paper. There is paper piercing along the top and the bottom of the front layer.

For Challenges:
WT240~Leaves
SC82

Card Recipe:
Stamps:
Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard (SU); DP-from stash
Accessories & Tools: paper piercer, "Leafy Branch" Sizzlit (SU), Scallop Square Nestabilities

If you are ready to see more of the sentiment from this new set head on over to any of the other PMS Makeup Artist's blogs, or just drop by the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Post for today!

See you tomorrow for Day 3 of the sneaks...you DON'T want to miss it! It's my favorite category release for this month! And don't forget that the big Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party is scheduled for Saturday, November 7th over on our PMS Forum! Make sure you come and have some fun with us! There will be contests and challenges and chit-chat!

2 Words of Love:

Christi said...

Very pretty! I love those warm, fall colors! :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Love how those leaves pop on the burgundy background. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps