Thursday, November 05, 2009

PMS November Sneaks~ Day 3: Monsters and Trees

As I said on yesterday's post, today's category for the Paper Makeup Stamps November Sneaks is definitely my favorite! Our fabulous Monster designer Steve has created some of his BEST work for this month! All you monster lovers out there are going to enjoy meeting:

George~ the Go Green Monster
Nole~ the Christmas Light Monster
BooBoo~ the Bandaid Monster


And my favorite new monster stamp:
Monster of a Gift

Today you will also see a new image addition called Twisty Tree which is perfect for any occasion, but especially for this time of year. So let's get this show on the road.

My card for you features the new stamp Twisty Tree and another stamp from the new Everyday Thanks set that was shared yesterday. Twisty Tree is perfect to use for anytime, but it's especially nice for this season! I first created my background (first time doing something like this!). Next I stamped the image and filled it in with my markers. I dabbled a bit of Stickles (Diamond) on each of the leaves for a bit of shine. I kept this card in plain Chocolate and White and put all my color on my image so it would qualify for the Color Combinations Challenge: Neutrals with a Pop of Color (CC243) on Splitcoaststampers. I then paper pierced on two of the sides of the image. I really like this card, what do you think?

Twisty Tree Card Details
Stamps:
Twisty Tree and Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Coffee Bean (Brilliance), French Blue and Moss Green (Cateye Chalk Ink)
Coloring: SU and BIC markers
Paper: CS-Chocolate Chip (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories & Tools: "Diamond" Stickles, paper piercer, dimensionals

If you want to see some more of this Twisty Tree in action, then head on over to my fellow PMS Makeup Artist Tina Hale for another sneak! To see all of the new stamps in this category, you can just head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog!

Want to see the bonus sneak I did? Then you DEFINITELY need to check out my second post for today!

I'll see you tomorrow for Day 4 of the Sneaks--If you are a big PMS fan, then I bet you can guess what the last category is! We have something very special for tomorrow...

5 Words of Love:

Tina said...

So pretty Lisa, the scene is just amazing.

Randee E said...

First time is a charm because that background is AWESOME!! Love this card in everyway. And your monster gift card is pretty darn cute too :0)

Danni said...

Very nice!

Christi said...

Gorgeous Lisa!

Michelle said...

Oh, I love this! Having all the color be in your image really makes it stand out. And that twisty tree is fabulous! Love the sparkle added to the leaves. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps