Tuesday, November 03, 2009

PMS November Release Sneaky Peaky~ Day 1: More Moody

Woohoo! It's time to get ready for the November 2009 Release Day at the fabulous Paper Makeup Stamps Company! We have some delightful stamps to share with you from now until the Release Day and Party on November 7th! As we've done for the past couple months, each day will feature a category and some of the Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup Artists (formerly known as Design Team) will share with you projects made with the new stamps in that category for November.

Today is the first day of Sneak Peak week and today's category is MoOdY GiRlS! We have two new ladies being added to the already fabulous Moody Girl Collection this month and both are simply delightful! Today you will meet Moody for Fashion and Moody for Fun. I am giving you a glimpse at Moody for Fun!

This card is a bit out of the ordinary for me. You all know I like to keep things layered and full of warmth, and this card is a bit quirky! I think it will be perfect for a teen girl! Moody for Fun was colored with markers and cut using the Labels 8 set by Nestabilites. I used the grid technique on the black layer (TLC177) and then used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the Pixie Pink layer. I pulled out some star gems that have been sitting around FOREVER and added them for a bit of glam. Then went over random parts of the image with Stickles (using Stardust). Moody's boots were colored in with a metallic black gel pen. I used a faux stitching template for the design on the edge. I just love the way Moody sparkles in the sun and attached a pic to show you how snazzy she is!

For more of Moody for Fun, check out Kim and Christi
To meet Moody for Fashion, visit Katie, Dawn W and Lisa K

Or to see a bit of both lovely ladies, just drop by the Paper Makeup Stamps blog post for today!

See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the PMS Release Week Sneaks!


Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a great digi BUT you only have until TODAY to Download it! You can find it HERE.

4 Words of Love:

Tina said...

She is super adorable in pink, love all the sparkle.

Christi said...

I love the colors in this card!!! Gorgeous!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, Lisa! This is over the top beautiful! I love the colors and stars, and the great faux stiching! Great job on the sneak!

Michelle said...

Perfectly done for this moody girl! Love that close-up of the sparkle and shimmer. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps