Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Verve

It's a post happy day today!

I've already shared with you my entry for the first challenge that was offered on the Verve Blog Friday as part of their Release Party Weekend, but I have two more entries for your viewing pleasure!

The first one is the Card Purse. This is my entry for the 3rd Verve challenge. The third challenge was to use embellishments starting with the letters V-E-R-V-E. We didn't have to use all the letters--we could just use one or two! I pulled the R for this purse with my use of black grosgrain ribbon. If you haven't tried this little project yet, you should. It's really pretty easy and makes a splendid gift set when filled with coordinating notecards!

The next project is worthy to be part of my Whip-It-Out Wednesday series.
Don't you just love cute gift card holders? That is what the 5th challenge was for Verve. I used a new (to me!) gift card pattern to make this card. It is soooooo easy that I will definitely be using it again!

Card Purse Supplies
Stamps:
Just for You (Verve)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (GP); DP-"Pink w/Black polka dots" (Paper Studio)
Accessories/Tools: Circle Nestabilities, pink spicca pen, black grosgrain ribbon


Gift Card Supplies
Stamps:
Just for You and Leaves (Verve)
Ink: Old Olive Marker (SU), Graphite Black (Brilliance), Olive (Colorbox)
Paper: CS-Old Olive, So Saffron (SU); DP-Jr. Varsity (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Circle Nestabilies

I'm hoping to finish the 2nd and 4th challenges too, but since I also have this thing called a {ReSeArCh PaPeR} due Thursday, I suppose I should spend some quality time on it!

1 Words of Love:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just beautiful. Love that fun little pink & black purse, and that's my favorite gift card holder pattern. So cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps