Monday, November 23, 2009

May your Days be Gorjuss!

I made this fun card this weekend. It was the first time I've ever used a Gorjuss girl image. I loved coloring the Gorjuss girl sooo much that I went online and bought her! I used a mix of all my marker brands to color her. I haven't ever paired gray with black and white, but I really like the way this card turned out.

Card Details
Stamps:
"Sitting" Gorjuss Girl (funky Kits), Sentiment from Stash
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copic, BIC, Prismacolor Markers
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (GP), Gray (Paper Studio); DP-Studio Poppies (Michael's)
Accessories/Tools: white gel pen, dimensionals, black grosgrain ribbon



2 Words of Love:

Jessabells said...

I love the gorguss girls too. I don't own any but still adore them. Your card came out great.

Katie Cotton said...

this card is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps